67179Re: PCGEN on the Pocket PC

  • acedashdog
    Oct 1, 2003
      OK, I've uploaded the sheet I have to Homebrew Outputsheets, beware
      there are still some nassstyy error messages when it's run and some
      odds and sods like # turns and some equipment don't work. But it
      produces an RTF which Pocket Windows can read (as can Wordsmith for
      the Palm, yuk yuk!)

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "pjak" <pjak@y...> wrote:
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Hugh Foster <hugh@a...> wrote:
      > > (can't think why as this was quite
      > > useful) if you can get ahold of them and fix the outdated tags this
      > > will solve your problem.
      > Actually, that's the reason it's not included. Nobody 'adopted' it
      > and kept it updated. I'm sure that if someone were to do that, it'd
      > be included (or at least kept here on the yahoo site.)
      > /Jonas
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic