66209Re: [OT] Virus Solutions RE: [pcgen] Re: RSRD V12 (Fighter)

  • Graeme Adamson
    Sep 1, 2003
      Monday, September 1, 2003, 2:56:40 PM, Frugal (frugal@...) wrote:

      > Funnily enough the _only_ place I have been getting these virus
      > messages is the PCGen maililng list. None of the other lists I am on
      > have been hit, nor have _any_ of my personal addresses... Strange. I
      > guess I am not in too many peoples address book.

      I find that odd too - the only place I get it is on the PCGen list. No
      a problem for me, apart from a very minor annoyance, as I have
      Mailwasher set up with an appropriate filter.

      Graeme

      --
      Opinions? No, I don't have any. Everything I say is *fact*!
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic