      From: Jonathan M. Thompson [mailto:jthompson@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 7:18 AM
      To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [pcgen] Re: SRD

      This is also the last I understood as well. Especially since we have a
      book coming out that we would like to use the D&DG in the material.

      Jonathan M. Thompson
      President, Battlefield Press, Inc.(http://www.battlefieldpress.com)
      jthompson@... / AIM - GreyLnsman
      Luftwaffe 1946 Role Playing Game - Available August 2003