59444Re: [pcgen] [CMP] Rough pricing ideas

  • Anestis Kozakis
    Mar 1, 2003
      I'm gonna snip lots to make my comments :

      >Okay, we've got some rough ideas here people. time for some feedback.
      >look it over, tell us what you think (also going to be posted on our
      >boards)
      >
      >This was posted here so that you guys would have feedback as well, not
      >as an advertisement.
      >
      >W. Robert Reed III
      >Mynex
      >- Code Monkey Publishing Co-Founder
      >- #1 Evil Monkey
      >
      >Pricing Schema - rough ideas
      >
      >Individual book prices.
      >
      >Product Name
      >Source Type
      >Charge

      [snip]

      >Monster Manual
      >Core Rulebook
      >$2.50
      >
      >Monster Manual II
      >Core Rulebook
      >$5.00

      Why the $2.50 difference between MM 1 and MM2?

      >Players Handbook
      >Core Rulebook
      >$2.50
      >
      >Psionics Handbook
      >Core Rulebook
      >$5.00

      Why is PsiHanbook dearer than the PHB, even though it's smaller?

      Are the differences in price sue to the extra coding requirements needed?

      [snip]

      >WotC data sets will be maintained at no additional cost for as long as
      >CMP is in business. (this does not cover non officially released data
      >sets - we're still working on a proper definition for this, but it gives
      >you an idea of what we're looking at doing)

      This is good to know.

      The Bundle Packs look good.

      Anestis.
      --
      kenosti@...
      "No brilliance is needed in the law. Nothing but common sense,