48058RE: [pcgen] Re: Install help needed

  • Stuart Updegrave
    Oct 1, 2002
      You say you downloaded all three into the same directory. Did you
      actually extract them as well? What OS? Into a clean directory?

      If you did extract, you need to ensure that you preserved directory
      structure in the extraction. If you didn't, none of the data files
      will be in their proper places.

      If you extracted correctly you should have the following files and
      folders in your root folder (assuming v.4.1.1):

      /characters
      /data
      /docs
      /lib
      /system
      /templates
      filter.ini
      options.ini
      pcgen.bat
      pcgen.jar
      pcgen.sh

      If you still have problems, please send as detailed repro steps as
      possible.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic