25549Re: [BUG] 2.4.2 Clerics

  • merton_monk
    Feb 1, 2002
      --- In pcgen@y..., cryan+yahoo@p... wrote:
      > Quoting gsbingl <byngl@h...>:
      >
      > > The line that caused this to break was:
      > >
      > > ADD:SPECIAL(Rebuke Undead<PREALIGN:1,2,4,5,7,8>,Turn
      > > Undead<PREALIGN:0,1,3,4,6,7>) %/day~Turn Undead
      > >
      > > which used to generate either "Rebuke Undead %/day|Turn Undead" or
      > > "Turn Undead %/day|Turn Undead"
      > >
      > > This was broken by the ADD:label(list)n code added Jan 28
      > >
      > > PCGen was trying to convert " %" to an integer and bombing. The
      > > previous fix, while getting around the exception caused the
      > > %/day~Turn Undead to be ignored and thus the number of times per
      day
      > > for Turn/Rebuke dead would not show up in Abilities.
      >
      > Damn. Sorry about that. That's what I get for not quite
      > understanding that area of code and attempting a quick fix.

      To be fair - it was my checkin on jan 28 that broke it. I thought
      for sure I had tested clerics. My code had the assumption that it
      would be always be in the form of ADD:label(some stuff)n but this has
      some text after the last ).

      > > This is now fixed in CVS.
      >
      > Thanks.

      My thanks too! I think I'll focus on bugs for this next week to
      clear as many out as possible before getting back to GUI stuff.

      -Bryan

      > Chris
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic