      From: gsbingl [mailto:byngl@...]
      Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 3:14 AM
      To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [pcgen] Re: [BUG] 2.4.2 Clerics

      The line that caused this to break was:

      ADD:SPECIAL(Rebuke Undead<PREALIGN:1,2,4,5,7,8>,Turn
      Undead<PREALIGN:0,1,3,4,6,7>) %/day~Turn Undead

      which used to generate either "Rebuke Undead %/day|Turn Undead" or
      "Turn Undead %/day|Turn Undead"

      This was broken by the ADD:label(list)n code added Jan 28

      PCGen was trying to convert " %" to an integer and bombing. The
      previous fix, while getting around the exception caused the
      %/day~Turn Undead to be ignored and thus the number of times per day
      for Turn/Rebuke dead would not show up in Abilities.

      This is now fixed in CVS.

      Byngl

      --- In pcgen@y..., Chris Ryan <cryan+yahoo@p...> wrote:

      > Chris Ryan wrote:
      >

      > > Mynex wrote:
      > >

      > >>Confirmed.  The 1st level of cleric does not show up.  This only
      happens
      > >>with the cleric (only tested the base classes though).
      > >>

      > > The chooser for selecting turn/rebuke undead is broken.  I think
      it's

      > > trying to determine how many selections there will be, but it's
      > > not parsing it correctly.
      >

      > Now fixed in CVS.
      >

      > --
      > Chris Ryan           | BH: http://www.PIsoftware.com/