      From: mocha@... [mailto:mocha@...]
      Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2001 10:04 AM
      To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [pcgen] Re: Chat and PCGen release 28Feb01

      I was surprised that the yahoochat didn't make transcripts possible.
      It's obviously easy to do if you go to a regular chat room - even
      using mIrc or what-have-you. The only problem with some chat servers
      is that not everyone can access them. Does anyone know of a chat
      place we could meet for next time where a transcript could be made?
      I'm open to suggestions.

      -Bryan