11370Re: bug in Statblock

  • lonejedi70@hotmail.com
    Sep 7, 2001
      Oh yeah, I suppose I could tell you what to do to fix it while you
      wait for the next release...

      First, change the filename from csheetstatblock.html to
      csheetstatblock.htm (notice the removal of the last character). This
      isn't essential, but all the HTML template files "should" have the
      same extension.

      Second, load the file into a text editor and look for the text:
      Atk = |ATTACK.MELEE| melee, |ATTACK.RANGED| ranged;
      and change it to:
      Atk = |ATTACK.MELEE.TOTAL| melee, |ATTACK.RANGED.TOTAL| ranged;

      -Lone Jedi
      (Jason)

      --- In pcgen@y..., lonejedi70@h... wrote:
      > I'll take care of this one. Had to do the same thing for the
      > psheetCombat.htm file. I also noticed that this is the ONLY
      template
      > with an "html" extension, instead of ".htm" so I'll change that
      while
      > I'm at it.
      >
      > -Lone Jedi
      > (Jason)
      >
      > --- In pcgen@y..., "Kevin Chenevert" <kc@b...> wrote:
      > > I did not notice anyone respond to this when I posted it earlier
      > but
      > > the csheetstatblock.html template incorretly calculates the
      > attack.
      > > It only bases it on the characters level and does not adjust for
      > > ability scores. I would appreciate if someone added this to
      things
      > > to do.
      > >
      > > Kevin Chenevert
      > > www.lyonstudio.com