112845Re: [pcgen] GenCon 2015 Booth

  • Doug Limmer
    Aug 22 4:41 PM
      Maybe a large enough donor could choose something to put at the top of the code team's to-do list?

      DS/DL

      On 08/22/2014 07:01 PM, Andrew drew0500@... [pcgen] wrote:

      Hi Thaldorf,

      I believe someone *cough* PAUL *cough* threatened top tier prize was a Book set created by me (Andrew Maitland). But anything I created would eventually be added to PCGen, so there would be a time delay. Or we make the top tier something that would be added to PCGen - with early access sent to the donors.

      Or spend a day with Andrew... Pick my brain, code, whatever.

      Any prize has to be deliverable of course, and as a volunteer project, it is a bit more imperative that we be able to deliver.

      Monkey Ranks are an interesting idea.

      Cheers,
      Andrew

      On 8/22/2014 2:03 PM, thaldorf@... [pcgen] wrote:
      How about monkey ranks for donors?I would not mind be an One Eye Baboon Philanthropist.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic