112843Re: [pcgen] GenCon 2015 Booth

  • Anestis Kozakis
    Aug 22, 2014
      We could partner with an artist and offer some character portraits?

      Gives the artist some exposure as well as us?

      Just a thought.

      On 23 August 2014 09:01, Andrew drew0500@... [pcgen] <pcgen@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Thaldorf,

      I believe someone *cough* PAUL *cough* threatened top tier prize was a Book set created by me (Andrew Maitland). But anything I created would eventually be added to PCGen, so there would be a time delay. Or we make the top tier something that would be added to PCGen - with early access sent to the donors.

      Or spend a day with Andrew... Pick my brain, code, whatever.

      Any prize has to be deliverable of course, and as a volunteer project, it is a bit more imperative that we be able to deliver.

      Monkey Ranks are an interesting idea.

      Cheers,
      Andrew

      On 8/22/2014 2:03 PM, thaldorf@... [pcgen] wrote:
      How about monkey ranks for donors?I would not mind be an One Eye Baboon Philanthropist.

      --
      Anestis Kozakis | kenosti@...
      - "In Numenera, players are not rewarded for slaying foes in combat, so using a smart idea to avoid combat and still succeed is just good play. Likewise, coming up with an idea to defeat a foe without hammering on it with weapons is encouraged - creativity is not cheating!"