112837Re: [pcgen] Weirdness with familiars

  • Keith McComb
    Aug 22, 2014
      Ah - found it.Character sheet tab, Troubleshooting character sheet. *laugh*

      It comes up as Familiar (Base). There is no listing for Familiar (Default).

      Let me know what I need to edit, and I'll do it.

      Keith

      On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 4:08 PM, Keith McComb <kinsfire@...> wrote:
      I'm confused by this - I've got the program open and am on the character in question. Are you saying that i should see a troubleshooting option available? I'm not finding it, even with right clicking on pretty much everything.

      Keith

      On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 3:15 PM, Andrew drew0500@... [pcgen] <pcgen@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      On the master PC - move to the character tab - troubleshooting. Is Familiar (Base) and Familiar (Default) listed?
      Familiar (Default) might show up as Standard Selection ~ Familiar - but I doubt it.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic