112823Interested in helping

  • eric.parker069
    Aug 21, 2014

      I would like to help with PC Gen, but not sure where to start.  I have background coding in perl and PHP as well as just starting to learn Java.  I tend to pick things up quickly, so I am willing to try and help in coding in any way I can.  I am also willing to help entering new books, if I can get a template of how to do this.  I am mostly interested in Pathfinder work.  I have access to Ultimate Campaign and Advanced Class Guide.  I would love to help get some more data into the system, just let me know how I can help!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic