112822Re: [pcgen] Prepared Spell Printing with Details

    Aug 21, 2014
      Bug raised -
      1. OS-353

      FOP upgrade broke the Spellsheet .FO file.

      On 8/21/2014 2:10 PM, James Dempsey jdempsey@... [pcgen] wrote:
      Hi,

      Is this the outputsheets/d20/fantasy/pdf/csheet_fantasy_spellbook.fo sheet?

      That would have been a victim of the FOP upgrade. The issue won't be FreeMarker, as the old export system is still fully supported. FreeMarker is just a much nicer system to work with.

      Has a bug or request been raised for it? If so I'll see what I can do with it.

      Cheers,
      James.

      On 22/08/2014 3:37 AM, Andrew wrote:
      I'll ping James and see what the htm conversion process entails.

      Realistically, I won't have any true time till Sunday with my school taking up all my current free time. Accelerated classes are wonderful if you're single and don't have real life concerns! The Finals are always in the week 1 of the next classes, talk about messed up!

      -Andrew

      On 8/21/2014 6:16 AM, nylanfs@... [pcgen] wrote:
      Yes that was the one. and I sincerely hope that it will be making a come back under the Freemarker system. you have NO idea how many people I brought into PCGen using that one sheet alone.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic