112479Re: [pcgen] Plans for Unearthed Arcana Classes

    Jun 20, 2014
      Hi Folks,

      This is pretty much as implemented as I'm going to make it (Unless there is a very special request). Delving into creating Legendary items, and such requires a bit more time than I have for something that may or may not ever be used. I got spell points, class defense, the systems for honor, reputation, sanity and taint. I implemented item familiars, and quite a number of other things.

      All the subrace variants are available. Those with an '-' at the beginning of their names haven't been fleshed out completely, but those are the only thing left on the todo list (And if someone wants to implement those, that would be greatly appreciated - the words are already in place, they just need to enabled, abilities pulled and replaced. Plenty of examples exist).

      Cheers,
      Andrew Maitland

      On 6/18/2014 9:40 PM, Andrew drew0500@... [pcgen] wrote:
      Tomorrow's autobuild. Grab it.

      UA now has all the variant classes coded up. Give it a test and let me know if it's working.

      Cheers,
      Andrew

      On 6/17/2014 3:08 PM, Andrew drew0500@... [pcgen] wrote:
      Hi,

      Short answer: It's on my to do list.

      Long answer:
      I've been meandering my way through the alternative races. The first step to that was moving the races to a base race and then adding the alternatives through a selection.

      I've also touched up several of the classes and their methods. Adding the new alternatives takes a bit of time.

      I'm loathe to give ETA's for these things since invariably real life takes it's toll.

      Cheers,
      Andrew

      On 6/17/2014 1:47 PM, bucpatr@... [pcgen] wrote:

      I noticed that PCGen has data for a few of the UA variant classes but there are still quite a few missing. Are there any plans to implement the rest of the variant classes at some point? Most of the changes to those classes are minor, but they can be important if you happen to need that particular feat or feature for a prestige class. For example, the 'Wildshape Ranger' variant is a common entry point for the Master of Many Forms class.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic