112205Pathfinder - Focused Arcane Schools Issue

  • richwneal
    Apr 27, 2014

      Hi,

      I'm having an issue building a Wizard using the Teleportation Focused Arcane School. The granted powers are functioning correctly, but for some reason the bonus spells from the parent school (Conjuration) are not being added (One bonus spell slot from the Conjuration school should be added for each spell level available). The relevant text from the Pathfinder Advanced Players Guide is:

      "Wizards that specialize in one of the schools of magic can instead chose to focus their studies still further. Wizards who choose a focused arcane school retain the bonus spells from their school and must select two prohibited schools as normal, but the focused school changes one or more of the powers granted by their arcane school."

      Apologies if I've got something wrong, but this seems to be a bug.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic