111847Re: [pcgen] RE: Final call for bug reports!

  • nealsmith1205
    Feb 7, 2014

      Andrew,

      Found a couple of "bugs" in 6.02

      I am using 3.5e with home brew sets.

      Firstly

      I have programmed up the Nimbleness armour property from the Magic Item Compendium.

      This is defined as:-

      "A suit of armor that has this property has a maximum Dexterity bonus 1 higher than normal, and its armor check penalty is reduced by 2."

      I have programmed it as:-

      Nimbleness KEY:NIMBLENESS TYPE:Armor COST:0 VISIBLE:QUALIFY NAMEOPT:NORMAL SOURCEPAGE:MagicItemCompendium PRETYPE:2,Armor,Magic PLUS:1 BONUS:MISC|ACCHECK|2|TYPE=Enhancement BONUS:MISC|MAXDEX|1|TYPE=Enhancement

      It used to work in 5.14.3 but does nothing now. Not even an error on loading.

      Secondly

      I gave one of my players the Goggles of Minute Seeing. As programmed in "wizards_of_the_coast\srd35\advanced\rsrd_equip_wondrousitems.lst does nothing.

      It should add +5 competence bonus on Search checks to find secret doors, traps, and similar concealed objects.

      There should be at least a SPROP.

      Cheers,

      Neal

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic