111250Re: [pcgen] RE: bardic abilities 0

  • James Dempsey
    Oct 12 6:07 AM
      Hi Sebastien,

      The issue logged earlier in this thread was fixed and trying it out now, with 35e everything looks fine.

      Could you please either log an issue in jira, or post full details here? It is best to report the behaviour of 6.1.7 as that has the most up to date code. If you could indicate the sets you have loaded, the actions you took, etc it would be very helpful.

      Cheer,s
      James.

      On 12/10/2013 11:45 PM sebastien.peslin@... wrote

      Any news to this issue ?

      I just switched to PCGen 6  (used 5.14 until recently) and I have the same issue: bardic abilities are at 0 either with an old character imported or with a brand-new one created. I tried the latest alpha release 07 in addition to the stable release and the result is the same.

      Is it the issue tracked ?

      Why don't we put a File Bug Report under the help menu that redirects them to Jira?