111047RE: Damaged files for Mac

  • wf5174
    Aug 31, 2013
      I believe those were the same settings. The error message, I think you're referring to, says: The following warnings were encountered -could not add KIT: Character Traits. Check loaded campaigns. -unable to find ability: Intimidating Glare -unable to find ability: Renewed Vigor -unable to find weapon proficiency in Rules Data: shieldbash (heavy)  -unable to find weapon proficiency in Rules Data: shieldbash (light) -no longer proficient with following weapon(s): null, null  --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, <maredudd@...> wrote: Are these the same sets you had loaded in 5.16.4?

      There were a few data changes but in general such notifications indicate that something that was being loaded is no longer being loaded.

      Do you see anything in the Error Log?

      Maredudd