      From: James Dempsey <jdempsey@...>
      To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 8:57 AM
      Subject: Re: [pcgen] Problem with custom items

      Hi Gamma,

      Yes I've just checked and there was a problem - it seems to not process
      fully if the character does not own the item.

      The workaround is to purchase the item and then delete it. I'll have a
      fix in shortly for the next versions of PCGen.

      Thanks for the report.

      Cheers,
      James.

      On 13/07/2013 10:28 PM gamma wrote