110221Re: [pcgen] Any hope of getting a compiled list of feats installed into this great program?

    Apr 12, 2013

      We can't include it as the others have pointed out, but I was able to code that up personally in 30
      minutes.

      I'll be happy to give you pointers if you want to try your hand at coding. :)

      Cheers,