109593Re: [pcgen] Re: Questions about the "Standard Campaign" 80 pt build option

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Jan 4, 2013
      Am 04.01.13 23:36, schrieb David R. Bender:
      > It wasn't in the rules, but I remember something on the Wizards site (a
      > long time ago) that mentioned those methods. They probably were not
      > official, but just ones that folks used.

      That reminds me: non of these point build methods for 3e and 3.5e,
      wether from the DMG or a web site are actually covered by the OGL. We
      may be violating the license here.

      Stefan
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic