109560Need Help Homebrowing

  • flatmatt@sbcglobal.net
    Dec 30, 2012

      I just want to add one race to the Pathfinder source. I'm DMing for a small group of my friends and one of them is a fairy. I was using a bunch of excel based generators before someone pointed me to this fantastic little program and now I just want to consolidate all my players sheets.

      I've tried doing this on my own but it is just a little over my head. I wanted to implement this http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Fairies_(3.5e_Race). If anyone could help me through it or do it for me I would be quite thankful.

      This is the email I check most regularly: mjsims24@...

      Thanks
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic