109361Re: [pcgen] Fwd: SourceForge Repo Clone Complete

    Dec 1, 2012
      Hi,

      You made the key, upload the public key to Sourceforge?
      Also, something I did for my key - USERNAME@... in the comment 'USERNAME' is your SF
      username.
      TortoiseSVN doesn't point to a key, you point it to tortoiseplink.exe
      You also want Pageant loaded, and add your key to it (Private one).

      You should be able to get the repo - 'svn+ssh://USERNAME@.../p/pcgen/code'

      BTW - I installed plink and Pageant.

      Once Pageant was on, I wasn't asked for any password.