109185Re: Hacking up the core sets to 'modernize them' - questions

  • FerretDave
    Nov 12, 2012
      Greetings,

      I've converted a few CMP sets so count me too, I'm all for this as I feel the CMP sets are very outdated (and bug-ridden) and I'm trying to keep the ones I use up with the 'new' features of PCGen.

      If it helps, 3.5 only too :-)

      Cheers