1091423.5 RSRD with PCGen OGC characters not compatible with those without it?

  • Matt C
    Nov 3, 2012
      Hi,

      I made some characters using the 3.5 RSRD and the PCGen Open Gaming Content and some, inadvertently, without the OGC, and it seems the two sets of characters are incompatible. When I open characters of one type and then try to open one of the other type, it asks me if I want to save the current characters or not. If I click "Cancel", a message appears about "Non-compatible sources are being loaded."

      Is this a bug? Is there some way around it?

      I am using PCGen v6.00.0 RC1.

      Thanks!
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic