109141Re: [pcgen_bod] PCGen v6.00.0 RC1 Released!

  • UnclePete
    Nov 3, 2012
      I've been having the same issue. I used James' instructions and managed
      to add my new source (a homebrew for our game's house rules), but it's a
      torturous path for a simple requirement. Has anyone thought of a
      method/function to do an 'add/delete source' to an existing character?

      Pete