108692Re: [pcgen] Re: regarding Class Features / Special Abilities listing within pcgen

  • Andrew Wilson
    Sep 1, 2012
      Oops, you're right. I have it back to front. But Pathfinder still does it
      different than the other data sets. The BENEFIT tag was added so
      that Code Monkey Publishing could add more detail because they
      were licensed to do that. So in normal sets the DESC is the shorter
      description and the BENEFIT is longer version, with Pathfinder the
      BENEFIT tag is the short one.

      This illustrates why you shouldn't contradict senior data monkeys.
      They likely know more about the data than you do. /blush

      andrew