108689Re: [pcgen] Re: regarding Class Features / Special Abilities listing within pcgen

    Sep 1, 2012

      The tags used for Ability and Feat are:
      DESC: Short Description
      BENEFIT: Matches the Benefit Section.

      Pathfinder - currently we use both. It'd be nice to output both, but the code only takes one or the
      other. Which is used is set in a UI Preference.