107272Re: Making a Pathfinder character...

  • shakauvm
    Dec 31, 2011
      > usual questions: which version of PCGen are you now using, and which
      > data set sources are loaded?

      Most recent stable release, with the most recent Pathfinder update, both from the main page on PCGen's sourceforge site.

      > On the Skills tab, I see "Skill points left for class:" Wizard/1 [7/7]
      > -- which is correct.

      Yeah, I did all those, but it shows 5/5 for me.

      > PCGen doesn't put the Favored Class skill points in the budget of skill
      > points (a feature which I myself find confusing when checking older
      > version characters)

      Is there a fix, other than just manually giving yourself a bonus skill point?

      -Bill Kerney
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic