106503Re: {Disarmed} [pcgen] PCGen, Ubuntu and Deskop user

  • Peter Whitby
    Aug 1 8:14 PM
      Quick workaround:
      You could open a terminal, start the pcgen.sh with sudo. That way, any
      other action, including stopping PCGen and using the shell, will do so
      at the PCGen account permissions.

      Just a dumb question, but have you put the execute permissions onto
      pcgen.sh? They're off by default...

      Pete