106502PCGen, Ubuntu and Deskop user

  • Paul
    Aug 1, 2011
      Okay I'm trying to get my Ubuntu laptop setup so that there's a "PCGen" user for use at GenCon that way nobody can accidentally mess with the computer while nobody is looking, Account is set to Desktop User. But the pcgen.sh won't launch, the pcgen.jar will but is bringing up the blank screens like it's using OpenJDK.

      My java version is 1.6.0_26" Java SE Runtime Environment.

      Here's the kicker, my main user account (which is an admin account) brings it up just fine.

      Is there any tweeks I'm missing when creating a Desktop User account?
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic