105808Re: [pcgen] How to remove temporary bonus by default.

  • James Dempsey
    May 3 9:07 PM
      Hi Mark,

      Would an uncheck all button do the job for you? Or would you prefer to
      be able to define temp bonuses but save whether they are active?

      Cheers,
      James Dempsey
      PCGen Code SB

      On 4 May 2011 11:44, Mark Morrill <cetuscript@...> wrote:
      > Nobody's responded to this?
      >
      > I hope this feature gets fixed soon. While it is nice to be able to apply various effects to characters, unchecking even a few checkboxes takes a frustratingly long time - compounded if you're the DM…
      >
      > On May 1, 2011, at 17:27 , UnclePete wrote:
      >
      >> Evening, All.
      >>
      >> When opening the Character Sheet tab for the first time after loading
      >> the character, any temporary bonuses that have been configured for that
      >> character are checked 'on'. Is there any way of setting this default to
      >> unchecked?
      >>
      >> This has been standard behaviour for quite a while. However, for
      >> completeness, I'm using 5.16.4 and 5.17.6 on Ubuntu linux and Sun java 6.
      >>
      >> Thanks - Pete
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic