105804Re: [pcgen] How to remove temporary bonus by default.

  • Mark Morrill
    May 3 6:44 PM
      Nobody's responded to this?

      I hope this feature gets fixed soon. While it is nice to be able to apply various effects to characters, unchecking even a few checkboxes takes a frustratingly long time - compounded if you're the DM�