105568Re: [pcgen] [Resolved] Players Guide to Arcanis Class and Race Bugs

    Apr 4, 2011
      Okay, I've fixed those entries:
      Completed: At revision: 14748

      And if everything looks correct we can close the tracker:
      http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-254

      You can grab the fixed data set for yourself as a download here:
      http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/data/alpha/paradigmconcepts/arcanis/players_guide_to_arcanis/?view=tar

      Cheers,