105566Re: [pcgen] Re: Players Guide to Arcanis Class and Race Bugs

    Apr 4, 2011
      Yes, I'm going through them and correcting the PRERACE issue. It'll be a while. It's hard to work on
      LST files and tend to 9-1-1 patients at the same time :P

      Those patients tend to take higher priority in most cases. ;)

      Glad the skills issue is resolved for you.

      Cheers,