104155[TOM] Re: [pcgen_experimental] Re: [pcgen] Re: REMOVE:ABILITY

  • herzogaldilkassach
    Oct 1 12:50 AM
      just checking: any chance of changes like this making it into the RSRD dataset? Right now, I have to .MOD all the classes, would be nice to have it in the standard set.
      I'd be willing to do the coding.
      Not sure if the agreement with WotC would allow it though.