101321Re: [pcgen] Re: Fantasycraft support

  • Eddy Anthony
    Dec 3, 2009
      I'd prefer not to disclose details in order to keep the trust I hope we have
      earned with the publishers, we have always had a policy of honoring
      publishers wishes and this case was no different. I don't know about
      FantasyCraft, we've not spoken with Crafty since it was released but I've
      asked our Publisher Liaison, Eric Smith, to see if he could check in with
      them.

      I'd be interested to know how many on this list would use a FantasyCraft
      dataset if one were available?

      Michael Swadling scribed:

      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)