101275Re: [pcgen] 4th edition support?

  • Jonathan Thompson
    Dec 1, 2009
      And of course we are continuing to support the 3.x line in its native form,
      and in modified forms along with support for FantasyCraft.

      On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 10:29 AM, Dave <countbuggula@...> wrote:

      > For those of you who may not know about it, and are fed up with WotC and
      > 4th
      > Edition, Paizo has continued support for the 3.x D&D system with their
      > Pathfinder RPG and adventure path product lines.
      >
      > They have a free online Game Reference Document:
      > http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/
      >
      > and you can find all relevant products here:
      > http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG
      >
      > Best of all, it's fully supported by PCgen!
      >
      > Hope you find this useful.
      >
      > -Dave

      Jonathan M. Thompson
      Battlefield Press, Inc (www.battlefieldpress.com) / Solar Flare Productions

      jthompson@...
      d20 Magazine Rack (www.d20zines.com)
      thompsonjm@...
      In Development: (2009) Gaslight Victorian Fantasy (OGL/Savage Worlds),
      (2010) Fantastic World (Ubiquity), Terran Trade Authority (MGT) |
      "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it
      we go nowhere." - Carl Sagan