101020Re: [pcgen] Bug: Pathfinder Release 3. Locks on adding level to Rogue.

  • David R. Bender
    Nov 1, 2009
      There is a problem with the Pathfinder 3 datasets that involves
      conditional skills and what to do is being discussed, as a work around
      do the following with a text only editor (notepad for windows).

      In the following file:
      PCGen\data\alpha\paizo\pathfinder_rpg\pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook\pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook_skills_conditional.lst

      comment out the third 'block' of data lines by putting a # in front of
      each line. The ' block heading' is:
      ###Block: Workaround lack of Skill Ranks in chosen skill

      David
      Papa.DRB

      Grognard (definition 1)
      My better half and me

      Darrell D wrote:
      > I've been playing with this program for the first time and it's a great tool. Many thanks to all those who have worked so hard on this!
      >
      > But one of my players is having a tough time creating their Rogue because it locks up every time they attempt to add a level. I've verified this on Vista 64, Win7 64, and XP x86.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic