PCGen XML Wiki?

  • Jenni A.M. Merrifield
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hello all. I've been lurking on this group for a few months now
      and am interested in getting more involved in any way I can.
      Although I've never worked on developing XML schema before, I am
      familiar with the W3C XML standards and know how to manually edit
      XHTML 1.1.

      The other reason for this particular post is because in one of the
      much earlier threads in this group, someone (Frugal I think)
      mentioned that he'd been reviewing the schema information that was
      available "on the Wiki". I've spent a bit of time poking around the
      Wiki that is accessible from http://pcgen.sourceforge.net but
      haven't stumbled across any pages related to the XML conversion
      efforts. Could someone point me in the right direction?

      Thanks,
      Jenni A. M. Merrifield
      -=> strawberryJAMM <=-
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
        On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 05:30:38AM +0000, Jenni A.M. Merrifield wrote:
        > Hello all. I've been lurking on this group for a few months now
        > and am interested in getting more involved in any way I can.
        > Although I've never worked on developing XML schema before, I am
        > familiar with the W3C XML standards and know how to manually edit
        > XHTML 1.1.
        >
        > The other reason for this particular post is because in one of the
        > much earlier threads in this group, someone (Frugal I think)
        > mentioned that he'd been reviewing the schema information that was
        > available "on the Wiki". I've spent a bit of time poking around the
        > Wiki that is accessible from http://pcgen.sourceforge.net but
        > haven't stumbled across any pages related to the XML conversion
        > efforts. Could someone point me in the right direction?

        http://pcgendm.sourceforge.net/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/

        This'll get you everywhere there is to go, so far. I've got some
        refactoring and framework stuff in there (look under "Keith's Notes" on
        the main page).

      • Jenni A. Merrifield
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
          On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 21:47:34 -0800 Keith Davies wrote
          [snip]

          > http://pcgendm.sourceforge.net/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/
          >
          > This'll get you everywhere there is to go, so far. I've got some
          > refactoring and framework stuff in there (look under "Keith's Notes" on
          > the main page).

          Thanks Keith!

          --
          Jenni A. M. Merrifield (strawberry @ jamm . com)