Re: [pcgen-xml] Latest version of source uploaded...

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 24, 2003
      <quote who="Keith Davies">
      > I'd understood that the data was corrected to remove them, but having
      > that function does make sense. Okay, so it can still happen.

      The code was altered to make sure that they did not get output ;O)

      >> > Guess I'm going to have to learn to read XSD, eh?
      >>
      >> I will get XML Spy to do a documentation dump on monday so we will have
      >> a set
      >> of pretty HTML files with nice pretty picture ;O)
      >
      > cool. pictures.

      Right, here we go. I have uploaded a new copy:

      Files > 20030303 LST -> XML > sample-source-20031124.tgz

      This one contains

      - parsers for: Feats, Skills, Templates, Races, Deities, Equipment and
      Classes.

      - All 3 schema required (pcgen, source: and trans:).

      - The XML spy documentation dumped into the xml-design subdir

      Note, I just rattled the Equipment and Classes ones off to see how
      difficult they were. the Class one especially generates a huge number of
      exceptions, but it does mostly generate XML output.