lst/xml convertion and 3.5

  • Martin!
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2003
      Hi,

          Is this projet to convert LST to XML still alive?

          If so, where can I get the latest spec?

          Martin!

      ---
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2003
        On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 09:01:13PM -0400, Martin! wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Is this projet to convert LST to XML still alive?

        Yes. In a coma, perhaps, but still alive.

        > If so, where can I get the latest spec?

        At the Y! site.

        I've been caught up in framework issues. The schema itself is actually
        pretty simple to do, but making it *right*, versus making it expedient,
        has been a bit of a challenge.