One more Newbie Questions

  • Bart Bechtel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2003
      Last newbie question and then Iam out of y'all's hair.

      How the frell do you add in spell resistance and variables based off of it?

      I have a slew of races partly added in and only this field is left for me to
      do.
      I searched through the documentation on the web and in the program and found
      nothing and whenever I try to copy a field from an existing race it never
      works right,

      PLEASE HELP!!!

      Bart