Re: TAGS

  • dlm1065
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2003
      --- In pcgen-xml@yahoogroups.com, "Bart Bechtel" <cirathorn@m...>
      wrote:
      > How would I enter in a tag for Spell resistance that goes up with
      level?
      > IE Spell resistance = 14 + Class level
      >
      > I started with the basic:
      > SR:Bonus|14|

      In the present lst syntax you'd do something like this
      BONUS:MISC|SR|14+CL|ClassSR

      if you wanted it applied to a class & there was also a prestige
      class you would use something like this in the class
      DEFINE:VAR|ClassSRValue|0
      BONUS:VAR||ClassSRValue|14+CL
      BONUS:MISC|SR|ClassSRValue|ClassSR
      & in the prestige that added after the second level class you would
      use
      BONUS:VAR||ClassSRValue|((CL-2)MAX0)