TAGS

  • Bart Bechtel
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2003
      How would I enter in a tag for Spell resistance that goes up with level?
      IE Spell resistance = 14 + Class level

      I started with the basic:
      SR:Bonus|14|

      but got lost after that as I couldn't find anything to compare it to.

    • dlm1065
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2003
        --- In pcgen-xml@yahoogroups.com, "Bart Bechtel" <cirathorn@m...>
        wrote:
        > How would I enter in a tag for Spell resistance that goes up with
        level?
        > IE Spell resistance = 14 + Class level
        >
        > I started with the basic:
        > SR:Bonus|14|

        In the present lst syntax you'd do something like this
        BONUS:MISC|SR|14+CL|ClassSR

        if you wanted it applied to a class & there was also a prestige
        class you would use something like this in the class
        DEFINE:VAR|ClassSRValue|0
        BONUS:VAR||ClassSRValue|14+CL
        BONUS:MISC|SR|ClassSRValue|ClassSR
        & in the prestige that added after the second level class you would
        use
        BONUS:VAR||ClassSRValue|((CL-2)MAX0)