tracker tidy up

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2003
      Hi all,

      Well as you probably saw in a recent BoD post, we're going to play
      clean up on the PCGEN FREQ trackers. What does this mean for you?

      It means that Karianna is going to go through any tracker that has
      laid dormant (and no-one has seemed to care about) to Pending.

      Pending is a state in which if no-one comments on that tracker, it
      gets deleted in 2 weeks.

      So, if you care about a particular freq and you see it go to pending,
      then keep it alive by commenting on it (and set the status back to
      open), simple eh!

      This will start immediately.

      TM SB