Can I yet make a dummy datafile?

  • bryan_j_maloney
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2003
      I'm afraid I'm not past cookbook XML, so I'll ask before I start
      delving into documents.

      Is it yet possible to create a dummy datafile? Essentially, I'd like
      to build something that would describe unique classes in my campaign
      and post it here to be parsed via Lower Slobovian programming
      techniques. Can a cookbook XML-ian do this just yet?
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2003
        On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 03:40:53AM +0000, bryan_j_maloney wrote:

        > I'm afraid I'm not past cookbook XML, so I'll ask before I start
        > delving into documents.
        >
        > Is it yet possible to create a dummy datafile? Essentially, I'd like
        > to build something that would describe unique classes in my campaign
        > and post it here to be parsed via Lower Slobovian programming
        > techniques. Can a cookbook XML-ian do this just yet?

        <class> hasn't been specified yet. I'm working on code to actually load
        XML for the other, simpler stuff at the moment.