prettylst.pl v1.28

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2003
      prettylst.pl v1.28
      ==================

      I've released a new version of prettylst.pl that might be of help for those of you who create their own PCGEN data files. The script main usage is to reformat the .lst in order to make them more human readable and it also performs some validations on the systax.

      This release has two new convertion: one for the VISION tags and one for the PRECLASS tags. See the release notes or the html doc file for more details.

      Release notes: <http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?group_id=36698&release_id=156975>

      Files: <http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pcgendm/prettylst-v128.zip?download>

      Instructions

      Please read the release notes and/or the documentation included with both scripts to find out how to install Perl and how to run the scripts.

      Best

      √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>