prettylst.pl v1.26 and pcgconvert.pl v1.00 are available

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2003
      prettylst.pl v1.26
      ==================

      I've released a new version of prettylst.pl that might be of help for those of you who create their own PCGEN data files. The script main usage is to reformat the .lst in order to make them more human readable and it also performs some validations on the systax.

      A PRESTAT convertion is available for those of you who have problem with their home made files and PCGEN 2.3.8.

      Release notes: <https://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=150768>

      Files: <https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=36698&release_id=150768>

      Instructions

      Please read the release notes and/or the documentation included with both scripts to find out how to install Perl and how to run the scripts.

      Best

      √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>